About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. I created this blog because I work a lot at home and people often act like it's NOT a job. I thought it would be a good idea to show people what actually goes on in the day of those of us who do work at home and juggle everything else as well. I am a MOM to 4 kids. I have a soon to be 27 yo son, a 24 yo daughter, an 18 yo son, and a 12 yo daughter. I also have a very soon to be 1 year old Grandson and another Grandson due in November. I have been very blessed with a wonderful family.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Mom Packs

I sent out 15 mom packs today at City Hall of Ranburne, AL. I also mailed out 27 bows and about 50 biz cards for someone to use in their mom packs. Now, I have to get some ribbons made up for Ranburne school. If you would like for me to add your biz info to my MOm Packs, let me know. You can send biz cards, flyers, samples or whatever you want to go into the mom packs. I have started putting codes on my cards. That way I can see when I get a sale from them. I give them a code to save so much on their purchase. I will be setting up at City Hall for the city wide yardsales at the end of September. If you want to be getting some stuff ready for my Mom packs this gives you plenty of heads up. Great time to start some fall/winter promoting.

No comments:

Post a Comment