There was an error in this gadget

About Me

My photo

  I am Beth and I custom made hair accessories like hair bows, cheer bows, baby bows, headbands and more. Hair bows can be personalized upon request and custom orders are always welcome!

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Items ending on Ebay today

I have some adorable boutique hair bows ending today on Ebay. Lowest price you will be able to get these bows. I have princes, Made to match Happy Rainbow, Social Butterfly, Safari and many more. Get your bids in now. I am planning on opening my Ebay store back up and all bows will be the full asking price except for select new introductory bows. http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=sweetbabycakesbowtique
If you need a custom order, please contact me. I would love to make a special bow just for YOU! I also offer ponytail bows and bow cards. Check out my Bonanzle store where you don't have to be a member to buy from me. http://www.mysweetbabycakesbowtique.com/ I have party favor bows that come with 6 bows to pass out to party guest and bow cards for new babies, My First Baby bows and My First Holiday Bows.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment