There was an error in this gadget

About Me

My photo

  I am Beth and I custom made hair accessories like hair bows, cheer bows, baby bows, headbands and more. Hair bows can be personalized upon request and custom orders are always welcome!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Good Evening Bloggers

I was on Etsy viewing blogs and didn't realize all the options we have available on here. I just added my Twitter updates and videos. I already had my fan page on here. There is so much to do online that I just wish I had more time. I hope you all are having a great week so far. I have some new hair bows to list on Etsy. I have everything listed in my Bonanzle store, just haven't made it over to Etsy yet. Have a wonderful week and don't forget to join my blog and facebook fan page.

No comments:

Post a Comment