About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. I created this blog because I work a lot at home and people often act like it's NOT a job. I thought it would be a good idea to show people what actually goes on in the day of those of us who do work at home and juggle everything else as well. I am a MOM to 4 kids. I have a soon to be 27 yo son, a 24 yo daughter, an 18 yo son, and a 12 yo daughter. I also have a very soon to be 1 year old Grandson and another Grandson due in November. I have been very blessed with a wonderful family.

Monday, July 25, 2011

Princess Fabric Headband for Kids-Tweens



$2.99
This is a Princess headband for little girls ages 4 and up. This headband is made from a pretty Princess fabric. This is fabric only, no plastic or metal in it. This headband does come with some elastic in the bottom for stretching for the older girls. My daughter is 4 and this headband fits her great, not even tight and does not fall off. I don't even have to stretch it to put on her head so she will have a lot of years wear out of it. My Daughter's head measures 19 inches around the top of her head. This headband has a good 81/2 stretch in it. I am giving you these measurements and info to help you decide if this will fit you daughter. I am confident they will fit up to the tween years.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/SweetBabyCakesBows

No comments:

Post a Comment