About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. I created this blog because I work a lot at home and people often act like it's NOT a job. I thought it would be a good idea to show people what actually goes on in the day of those of us who do work at home and juggle everything else as well. I am a MOM to 4 kids. I have a soon to be 27 yo son, a 24 yo daughter, an 18 yo son, and a 12 yo daughter. I also have a very soon to be 1 year old Grandson and another Grandson due in November. I have been very blessed with a wonderful family.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Fabric headbands Dora Tinker Bell




I am adding fabric headbands. These are awesome. I made these for my 4 year old and she loves them. They aren't too tight on her little head and there's elastic in them so she can have many years of use out of them. They are fabric only, no plastic or metal or anything else in them, except the elastic in the bottom, so you can hand wash them, I wouldn't put them in the washer as they may twist up. I can make these headbands for kids, teens and adults, still working on the baby size. I can also make them in different fabrics. I made these in my Daughter's favs, Dora and Tinker Bell....Going to try to find some Hello Kitty fabric....those will look awesome :) I don't have them in my shops yet, but will later today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment