About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. I created this blog because I work a lot at home and people often act like it's NOT a job. I thought it would be a good idea to show people what actually goes on in the day of those of us who do work at home and juggle everything else as well. I am a MOM to 4 kids. I have a soon to be 27 yo son, a 24 yo daughter, an 18 yo son, and a 12 yo daughter. I also have a very soon to be 1 year old Grandson and another Grandson due in November. I have been very blessed with a wonderful family.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!!

 I hope everyone is having a fun and safe new year. I love new years!! They are so motivating. I have come a long way this past year thanks to everyone who has ordered from me. I know I had big plans last year, but I think I got ahead of myself. I have big plans for my business this year, lots of things I want to learn and add to my shops. I am also hoping to create a personal website. All this takes time so keep me bookmarked and follow me on Facebook so you will know when the new things occur.
   This year I plan on learning and adding applique items as well as more embroidered items. I am also wanting to add more character and made to match bows/ribbons and clothing. I have been wanting 500 items in my shops and this year, I plan to get there. I will be adding more little girls purses, changing pads and more as well. 
   I will be starting by adding a new Fancy Nancy purse this coming week so be watching for it. http://stores.ebay.com/mysweetbabycakesboutiquehairbows
                                   Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment