There was an error in this gadget

About Me

My photo

  I am Beth and I custom made hair accessories like hair bows, cheer bows, baby bows, headbands and more. Hair bows can be personalized upon request and custom orders are always welcome!

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!!

 I hope everyone is having a fun and safe new year. I love new years!! They are so motivating. I have come a long way this past year thanks to everyone who has ordered from me. I know I had big plans last year, but I think I got ahead of myself. I have big plans for my business this year, lots of things I want to learn and add to my shops. I am also hoping to create a personal website. All this takes time so keep me bookmarked and follow me on Facebook so you will know when the new things occur.
   This year I plan on learning and adding applique items as well as more embroidered items. I am also wanting to add more character and made to match bows/ribbons and clothing. I have been wanting 500 items in my shops and this year, I plan to get there. I will be adding more little girls purses, changing pads and more as well. 
   I will be starting by adding a new Fancy Nancy purse this coming week so be watching for it. http://stores.ebay.com/mysweetbabycakesboutiquehairbows
                                   Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment