There was an error in this gadget

About Me

My photo

  I am Beth and I custom made hair accessories like hair bows, cheer bows, baby bows, headbands and more. Hair bows can be personalized upon request and custom orders are always welcome!

Monday, January 2, 2012

Good Morning!!

   I am still so excited about a new year!! I wrote down some things I want to do this year with my business last night. I am going to start this week by making and adding new stuff to my shops. I need to get things updated. I want to make sure to add new stuff every month. It gets hard sometimes when you have lots of orders coming in, but I will do my best. 
I will be adding these M2M bows this month:
Cozy Cutie, Shimmer and Twirl, Fairy Wishes, Leopard Chic, Homecoming Kitty, Miss Mouse, Full of Glee, Bee Chic.
 I am also going to be adding more girls purses: Fancy Nancy, Minnie Mouse and Hello Kitty. 
I also take custom orders so if there is a theme or outfit you need me to match, message me or comment below. If you need one of these bows now, let me know and I can get it made for you. 
   I will also be listing Valentine bows soon!!
Have a great day, hope your first week of the new year is awesome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment