About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. I created this blog because I work a lot at home and people often act like it's NOT a job. I thought it would be a good idea to show people what actually goes on in the day of those of us who do work at home and juggle everything else as well. I am a MOM to 4 kids. I have a soon to be 27 yo son, a 24 yo daughter, an 18 yo son, and a 12 yo daughter. I also have a very soon to be 1 year old Grandson and another Grandson due in November. I have been very blessed with a wonderful family.

Monday, August 29, 2011

Ballerina Embroidered shirts If the shoe fits....dance






http://stores.ebay.com/mysweetbabycakesboutiquehairbows
I spent yesterday embroidering shirts. This is the one I have been wanting to make forever. It is so adorable. I have a 4 year old who is in her second year of dance so I am sure I will be making more dance items to go in my shops as well as some cute holiday and more items. These aren't listed yet, but will be soon so if interested keep looking or message me and I can set you up a listing. This shirt is a 2-4, please remember to give me the size you need. Right now I will only be doing kids and baby shirts, onesies, etc. You can also request another shirt color, pink, green, red, blue, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment