There was an error in this gadget

About Me

My photo

  I am Beth and I custom made hair accessories like hair bows, cheer bows, baby bows, headbands and more. Hair bows can be personalized upon request and custom orders are always welcome!

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Baby Girl's First Birthday Shirt



I made an adorable shirt yesterday for a baby girls FIRST birthday. It says "I'm One Today" I have it listed on Ebay, may list to Etsy soon. This shirt is a size 12 months and short sleeves. These will be made to order so you can choose the size, color, short or long sleeve and you can even choose between a shirt or a onesie.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/SweetBabyCakesBows

2 comments:

  1. Beth! These are turning out wonderful! It appears as though you are enjoying your new machine! AWESOME! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Vickie, I am enjoying it :) It's a lot of fun and I can spend all day on that embroidery design site picking out designs, lol. So many adorable ones.

    ReplyDelete