About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. I created this blog because I work a lot at home and people often act like it's NOT a job. I thought it would be a good idea to show people what actually goes on in the day of those of us who do work at home and juggle everything else as well. I am a MOM to 4 kids. I have a soon to be 27 yo son, a 24 yo daughter, an 18 yo son, and a 12 yo daughter. I also have a very soon to be 1 year old Grandson and another Grandson due in November. I have been very blessed with a wonderful family.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Pixie Pink Middle Sister Marabou Boutique Hair Bow



$4.99

. You have a pixie pink bow on the bottom with black marabou in the center. On the top you have a cute MIDDLE SISTER bow that is white and has MIDDLE SISTER all over it in pink. This bow comes with a lined french clip, perfect for attaching to ponytails, headbands and more. This bow measures about 4 inches across and each side measures about 3 inches.
Other clip choices available upon request. We also have pink, white and a light purple color marabou available upon request.

We Now Have Non Slip Baby Grips for the Alligator Clips.



No comments:

Post a Comment