About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. I created this blog because I work a lot at home and people often act like it's NOT a job. I thought it would be a good idea to show people what actually goes on in the day of those of us who do work at home and juggle everything else as well. I am a MOM to 4 kids. I have a soon to be 27 yo son, a 24 yo daughter, an 18 yo son, and a 12 yo daughter. I also have a very soon to be 1 year old Grandson and another Grandson due in November. I have been very blessed with a wonderful family.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

M2M Tropical Bloom Boutique Hair Bow Blue Orange


This bow has a navy bow on the bottom, two different blue ribbon flares and orange flares in the center. This bow also has blue and orange loopies in the center. On the top you have a blue bow. You get to choose the clip for this bow, please specify when ordering. Your bow will come with a lined french clip unless you request another option. Measurements for this bow are 6 inches across and each side is 5 inches.




No comments:

Post a Comment