About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my blog. I created this blog because I work a lot at home and people often act like it's NOT a job. I thought it would be a good idea to show people what actually goes on in the day of those of us who do work at home and juggle everything else as well. I am a MOM to 4 kids. I have a soon to be 27 yo son, a 24 yo daughter, an 18 yo son, and a 12 yo daughter. I also have a very soon to be 1 year old Grandson and another Grandson due in November. I have been very blessed with a wonderful family.

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Good Morning Tuesday!!

I'm trying to remember to do a daily blog, but it tends to slip my mind a lot. We have a busy day here today so I probably will not get to my orders, but the rest of the week is going to be a nice little break compared to what it normally is. I have to work my "away from home" job and then it's off to dance and then cheerleading. I have been working hard to get caught up. I am getting busier so I do ask that my usual 5 -7 day Ship out time be changed to 2 weeks. Please take that and ship time into consideration when you place your order, for the next week at least.
   I hope everyone has a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment