There was an error in this gadget

About Me

My photo

  I am Beth and I custom made hair accessories like hair bows, cheer bows, baby bows, headbands and more. Hair bows can be personalized upon request and custom orders are always welcome!

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Good Morning Tuesday!!

I'm trying to remember to do a daily blog, but it tends to slip my mind a lot. We have a busy day here today so I probably will not get to my orders, but the rest of the week is going to be a nice little break compared to what it normally is. I have to work my "away from home" job and then it's off to dance and then cheerleading. I have been working hard to get caught up. I am getting busier so I do ask that my usual 5 -7 day Ship out time be changed to 2 weeks. Please take that and ship time into consideration when you place your order, for the next week at least.
   I hope everyone has a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment