There was an error in this gadget

About Me

My photo

  I am Beth and I custom made hair accessories like hair bows, cheer bows, baby bows, headbands and more. Hair bows can be personalized upon request and custom orders are always welcome!

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Good Morning!!!

    I have been slacking on my blog, sorry. I usually post from my phone and now that I have an all touch phone, it just drives me crazy sometimes, lol. I am hoping to make a habit of keeping my laptop close by instead of always upstairs in my shop so I will get on it more and update.
     I plan on creating holiday bows this week. I know I have a few that I have sold in the past that have done really well, I plan on bringing them back so be watching for them. I will also be adding some embroidered bows as well. Some bows I will be posting this week will be the turkey, those have always done really well. I also plan on bringing back my big, scarecrow bow, my Santa clause and snowman :) If you have any request, please let me know as I would love to make them for you:) I may see about a ghost as well, I think that will be really cute and maybe even a witches hat. These will all be character clips, but I do plan to add them to big, frilly bows too. I have been doing that recently and people really seem to like that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment