There was an error in this gadget

About Me

My photo

  I am Beth and I custom made hair accessories like hair bows, cheer bows, baby bows, headbands and more. Hair bows can be personalized upon request and custom orders are always welcome!

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas

     I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas!! I am very excited about the new year. I have so many new projects I am working on. I can't wait to add them to my shops. 
    I have already been adding my little girls purses. Right now I have Dora and Tinker Bell. I will be adding Fancy Nancy, Minnie Mouse and more. These can also be custom made in the fabric of your choice. You can also order matching headbands. 
    I am also learning how to do appliques, I am so excited about this. Lots of new items for 2012 so please bookmark us so you will be the first to know. You can also follow us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/SweetBabyCakesBowtique
http://stores.ebay.com/mysweetbabycakesboutiquehairbows
I hope you all have a Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment