There was an error in this gadget

About Me

My photo

  I am Beth and I custom made hair accessories like hair bows, cheer bows, baby bows, headbands and more. Hair bows can be personalized upon request and custom orders are always welcome!

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Free Shipping on boutique Hair Bows

Visit my online shops, make 3 or more purchases and receive FREE shipping. If you visit my Etsy shop, you can use code Freeshipping, only if you have made 3 or more purchases.
You can also visit my Ebay shop for free shipping, but you will have to wait for an invoice or checkout and I will refund the shipping fees. Make 3 or more purchases and I will cover the shipping :)
This is also good for custom orders, as long as it's 3 or more bows. Please expect 7-10 days for custom orders to be completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment