There was an error in this gadget

About Me

My photo

  I am Beth and I custom made hair accessories like hair bows, cheer bows, baby bows, headbands and more. Hair bows can be personalized upon request and custom orders are always welcome!

Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year

I hope you all have a fantastic New year!! I am so excited! New years give me motivation for all the new things I hope to accomplish, like a new start :) I have so many ideas for the upcoming new year so keep your eyes open. I will be adding new items like matching socks to go with my hair bows, Birthday shirts to go with a cute birthday bow with matching socks. I am so excited to get these new things to you. It will be a couple of months before they make their appearance so follow my blog so you will be the first to know!! You can also follow my fan page for updates as I list there first.
Have a great day and be safe!!




No comments:

Post a Comment